#3 Option for WR

Chrebet would likely resign with the Jets, but would be invaluable as an experienced 3rd possession receiver with the Bills. He has amazing hands, and still gets good seperation. He also accoutned for 54% of the jets 3rd down conversions this year. He is not getting any younger, but is very healthy for his age and won't demand much moeny. He knows he is no longer a #1 or #2 receiver, and may be a great addition, if we were willing to throw a better deal his way then the Jets.

Chrebet would likely resign with the Jets, but would be invaluable as an experienced 3rd possession receiver with the Bills.  He has amazing hands, and still gets good seperation.  He also accoutned for 54% of the jets 3rd down conversions this year.  He is not getting any younger, but is very healthy for his age and won't demand much moeny.  He knows he is no longer a #1 or #2 receiver, and may be a great addition, if we were willing to throw a better deal his way then the Jets.

259160[/snapback]

I would love to have "The Flashlight" on the Bills! (Remember when Keeshawn called him that?)

I would love to have "The Flashlight" on the Bills! (Remember when Keeshawn called him that?)

And for good reason. He is humble, and yet a fierce competitor at the same time. His work ethic on and off the field reveals the moral fiber of his being. Hell, I used to hate but love watching him torch our secondary. It would be great to do the same, especially if Pat or Jonas goes to the Jets

Chrebet would likely resign with the Jets, but would be invaluable as an experienced 3rd possession receiver with the Bills.  He has amazing hands, and still gets good seperation.  He also accoutned for 54% of the jets 3rd down conversions this year.  He is not getting any younger, but is very healthy for his age and won't demand much moeny.  He knows he is no longer a #1 or #2 receiver, and may be a great addition, if we were willing to throw a better deal his way then the Jets.

259160[/snapback]

Hey Wayne, how are you? Trying to generate some buzz because nobody noticed you are a FA this year? Making the rounds of NFL messages boards?

The latest word is that the Jets are going to hold onto him. He would have been cut already if they weren't (he has a $250,000 bonus due to him this month).

A few years ago I would have loved him on the Bills but at this point even if he was available there's little tread left on him and he's one more hit away from not being able to spell Chrebet.