Jennings a 49er

that's the latest information gathered elsewhere.

Late

259066[/snapback]

Yeah, Clayton says Jennings is/was flying out to Frisco today.

I don't like too much what he had to say about the Henry trade situation. Looks like the guy blew his best chance to go start for another team by getting greedy.

Thanks a lot, Travis.

I don't like too much what he had to say about the Henry trade situation.  Looks like the guy blew his best chance to go start for another team by getting greedy.

Thanks a lot, Travis.

259086[/snapback]

Yeah, Frisco is to be offering 5 mill. per. C'Ya!

Late

I don't like too much what he had to say about the Henry trade situation.  Looks like the guy blew his best chance to go start for another team by getting greedy.

Thanks a lot, Travis.

259086[/snapback]

What did he say? I missed it.

Ahh, sorry for the confusion, no worries.

259110[/snapback]

You know this could be interesting. My "source" seems to think Okaland or San Fran are the only two serious about Travis. jennings even interviewing may prime the pump for that deal. Or he could let on some bad info, if true, about Travis and then it would be only Oakland in the mix. Something to consider.

Hearing that LaMont Jordan may sign with Oakland by the end of the day...so Travis may not be an option for the Raiders...

But Jim Fassel was supposed to be the Bills new HC too...so.....  :ph34r:

259165[/snapback]

How will they do that when they have no cap room for the deals they have in place now?

The WGR folks just had on a senior writer from New York Newsday. He reported that Jennings was on his way to San Fran and would probably sign with them. Also stated Pat Williams was asked to visit the Jets but was on his way to Minny to sign. He predicts the Jets will get neither. The guy was very upset that the Jets played around with Jason Ferguson and let him get away to the Cowboys.

Jennings to San Fran ? Yeah, sure. It's not about the $$. It's all about winning.

( cough,cough,cough ).

Jennings to San Fran ?  Yeah, sure. It's not about the $$. It's all about winning.

( cough,cough,cough ).

259229[/snapback]

It usually is. :ph34r:

The look on his face when he goes to find a place to live in the Bay Area is going to be priceless. It's only about 10X more expensive than Buffalo. Oh, and no Wegman's. Not even close, big fella.