Oopps

You should see a box at the bottom of a thread you start called something like moderator options.  In the drop down there should be an option to delete the thread.

259067[/snapback]

I got it, but I didn't realize this option goes away once somebody responds to the thread?

I got it, but I didn't realize this option goes away once somebody responds to the thread?

259075[/snapback]

I tried it and was able to delete a thread started by a "tester" that had a reply by "SDS". Are you saying it doesn't work that way for you?

I tried it and was able to delete a thread started by a "tester" that had a reply by "SDS".  Are you saying it doesn't work that way for you?

259189[/snapback]

I have a thread in the test forum that has no replies and the delete option is available. I just looked at one of my threads in this forum that has replies and the delete option is not available.

try the testing forum again.  I replied to your message.

259234[/snapback]

Very strange....

In the thread from the test forum, my options are "close this topic" or "delete this topic".

In the thread down below titled "Who's chewing up the Bills cap....", my options are "merge this topic" or "move this topic".

Very strange....

In the thread from the test forum, my options are "close this topic" or "delete this topic".

In the thread down below titled "Who's chewing up the Bills cap....", my options are "merge this topic" or "move this topic".

259269[/snapback]

must be some moderator settings overridding the members settings. I'll look into it.