Buffalo News:90 man depth roster heading into practices.

For me, it's pretty simple. T.T. is clearly the #1. It doesn't matter what anyone else does in camp or even the preseason. The only thing that could un-seed Tyrod as the starter is an injury. In terms of the rest, I don't see Peterman going anywhere. It is pointless to draft quarterbacks and not allow some time to see what you have. I think this is especially true given that they picked up Yates BEFORE the draft. Whether Peterman is the #2 or #3, I think is irrelevant. I see the real competition being between Yates, Jones and Woodrum. Anything less than a stellar improvement from Jones and he's gone. He's the previous administration's project, so I'm taking that as a foregone conclusion. I really don't get the Yates pickup. He's not all that accurate and isn't mobile at all. I wouldn't be terribly disappointed with a lineup of Tyrod, Peterman and Woodrum.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big fan of Cardale. But you have to hope the lights come on for him because Peterman has a rag arm. I was watching the Senior Bowl highlights and the out route he threw took an hour to get there.

lol

Figured I'd place this here, from PatsPulpit.

Bills have the joint 2nd-most rostered ex-Patriots in the NFL - http://www.patspulpit.com/2017/5/18/15653790/which-nfl-teams-currently-roster-the-most-ex-new-england-patriots

I wonder how many ex-Jets we have

I am not a big fan of Cardale. But you have to hope the lights come on for him because Peterman has a rag arm. I was watching the Senior Bowl highlights and the out route he threw took an hour to get there.

That's just it. IF Cardale makes strides we've gotta keep him, sit back and continue coaching him up. That arm is a rocket launcher.