Anybody bored?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just playing with you.  :D  And there's no such thing as a "sarge" in the Marine Corps.  :ph34r:

258964[/snapback]

Personally, my favorite movie from MavBavButav's resume is the short called "Brotherly Love". I also really enjoyed the music video he directed entitled, "Joe Rage". His most original piece of work is definitely "Twosome".

1.  Adobe Premiere 6.5....but now i use Sony Vegas

2.  Its some song from the movie Rudy.

258905[/snapback]

I don't know about Sony Vegas. Is it any good? Affordable? I have used Adobe Premiere in the past. For the most part Premiere is easy to use but it has it's share of bugs. Have you ever used Final Cut Pro or Avid? FCP is for Macs, it is affordable and effective. A friend of mine who went to USC swears by Avid. Avid is pricey but high quality.

What is the story with your video and film work? Are you a student or a free lancer? It can be an expensive hobby.

Personally, my favorite movie from MavBavButav's resume is the short called "Brotherly Love".  I also really enjoyed the music video he directed entitled, "Joe Rage".    His most original piece of work is definitely "Twosome".

259036[/snapback]

i don't know why i laughed so hard at this:

"yeah, way to open the door for her too. That was like school on sunday - no class"...

so, are you two brothers?? Mav and Joe?

i don't know why i laughed so hard at this:

"yeah, way to open the door for her too. That was like school on sunday - no class"...

so, are you two brothers?? Mav and Joe?

259614[/snapback]

mav joe and ofiba actually.

I'm twosome.

Have you decided what school you'll go to?

259668[/snapback]

He's not here so I'll answer for him.

He's currently attending Watkin's film school in Nashville with future aspirations to hit it big in Hollywood.

Where you in "Brotherly Love"?

259680[/snapback]

No, I helped out a little but I didn't act in it. Our youngest brother played the lead. Watch out for Mav's next film, I think it'll be his best.

He's not here so I'll answer for him.

He's currently attending Watkin's film school in Nashville with future aspirations to hit it big in Hollywood.

259675[/snapback]

Wish him well for me and the rest of us Bill's fans. Though I have never heard of Watkins Film school, I hope its a good one. <_<

Nor do I have the time to look it up........... <_<

No, I helped out a little but I didn't act in it.  Our youngest brother played the lead.  Watch out for Mav's next film, I think it'll be his best.

259686[/snapback]

Hope you post the link when it is done, they are pretty entertaining

wasn't this runner up for best Sound Editing on Sunday? i was drinking, so maybe it was nominated for Best Costume Design.

259694[/snapback]

Nah, Mav gets ignored by the Academy for some reason.