Do you like going to parties?

Another Fan

It got to the point that if I couldn't get me 2 Tux shirts back from the cleaners in time for the next event, we were over booked. :(

In "season" was rough in Florida.

Love the tailgate party at HAMMERS

Sign me up! I'm good all day long at a thing like that. An alcoholic beverage and friendly Bills fans and I'm all good! (Bills fans are not strangers from my experience.)

It got to the point that if I couldn't get me 2 Tux shirts back from the cleaners in time for the next event, we were over booked. :(

In "season" was rough in Florida.

Sign me up! I'm good all day long at a thing like that. An alcoholic beverage and friendly Bills fans and I'm all good! (Bills fans are not strangers from my experience.)

this is true........being from VA.......I don't see a lot of Bills fans but when I come into contact with a person wearing a hat or a decal on their vehicle.....I make an effort to approach them with a fist bump/high five.......yes, sounds weird......but for some reason its always reciprocated being a Bills fan is just different.

I like parties sometimes......I throw a Halloween party every year and sometimes a mardi gras themed party but it does take a lot of time and effort and as I get older the effort doesn't seem to be worth it when people seem to be more homebodies and don't want free food/drinks and a good time.

Edited by Jerry Christ

Every now and then there O.K. People in general tend to make me anxious though.

Made it to The Ralph though twice in my life. Was a fun environment. Would like to see if I can get to the Denver game this year.

Are you a priest?