Jerel Worthy - underrated DL?

Alan Branch is wearing an SB ring and you clowns are gushing about Douzable and Worthy. Bills fans just lap up whatever is put in front of them.

i don't care what Alan Branch is wearing. He drank 2 cases of beer and got behind the wheel only to be found puking out the window on the side of the road. I'm glad he's not in Buffalo anymore where my family lives. I'm happy he's found a "ring." Edited by YoloinOhio

Alan Branch is wearing an SB ring and you clowns are gushing about Douzable and Worthy. Bills fans just lap up whatever is put in front of them.

And that has to do with anything we're currently discussing here? Let me help you out buddy, we're discussing players that have some positives to add to this team and not the local beer fest Olympics.

i don't care what Alan Branch is wearing. He drank 2 cases of beer and got behind the wheel only to be found puking out the window on the side of the road. I'm glad he's not in Buffalo anymore where my family lives. I'm happy he's found a "ring."

I guess we suck for not being upset that the Bills didn't sign Michael Floyd over Andre Holmes as well, seeing as he has a ring and all. , I'll go lap my tears of sadness.

Edited by Captain Murica