Our Dishonest President

Because the unemployment rate is so high?

You cannot know what it really is.

Did past work auditing the stats, anyone who had given up looking for a job was no longer unemployed, a mighty fine way to hide true unemployment.

"Completely lost any hope of getting a job that meets the skills and education of the person" should be a category, easily accomplished.

My fave is the gun walker scam where Obama gave guns to Mexican drug cartels.

Line in the sand for Assad on chemical weapons against his people.

Oops, he was doing "crossies" behind his back for that one, hee hee hee hee, run along and play an 8th round of golf this week...

You cannot know what it really is.

Did past work auditing the stats, anyone who had given up looking for a job was no longer unemployed, a mighty fine way to hide true unemployment.

"Completely lost any hope of getting a job that meets the skills and education of the person" should be a category, easily accomplished.

You seemed to know enough to push rhetoric that Trump will somehow get America working again. I grant the statistics are far from perfect, but are still useful to show relative figures over time. Any metric you use points to relatively healthy employment levels. Edited by Rockpile233

You seemed to know enough to push rhetoric that Trump will somehow get America working again. I grant the statistics are far from perfect, but are still useful to show relative figures over time. Any metric you use points to relatively healthy employment levels.

I still have to believe that the US is the best country and system that allows people from any background to get a shot at a decent life than any other country that has existed. They will have to work hard at it, the more so when they are the worst off to start, and it won't happen overnight, but it is still there.

Ending the mad rush to dump factory jobs in any other country but the US is a good start. This leads to more jobs in marketing, sales, transport, the whole 9 yards.

"You can keep your provider"

truly a horrible lie

i recall when he said it i was telling ppl how does he expect any of us to believe that? it was sort of an insulting lie, easily disproven by logic. he knew it was a lie and said it anyway

ok thats one. one to ... uh ... rough estimate ... thiry-ish boldly badly baldly unabashed lies of significance by don. and dons what, two months in. its a tidal wave of presidential lying. don has actually successfully redefined lying. what could possibly go wrong?

so yeah barry was just as bad

So you're calling the half of the country who voted for him because of the things he said on the campaign trail pieces of **** as well then?

of course not. many of them are ppl i love and talk to all the time

i tell them the truth. i tell them they were duped by a charlatan. i told them what i told them before the election, it was mostly horseshit dumb ideas that would never fly and he knows that. he appeared doomed to failure as an actual executive leader. his one trick pony methodology for making money by being a hatchet man doesnt work in gubmint. that was always the case and it no surprise its failed here so far

of course maybe i was wrong that he knew they were dumb idea campaign lies. maybe he really is dumber that i thought. but on their merit they were mostly dumb ideas that didnt pass the logic test, made by a man that has demonstrated very poor moral choices many times. a ѕhit individual delivers ѕhit results

still plenty of time to recover and become a good/decent/below average/not a freaking embarrassment president. i dont think he has it in him, but i still hope he finds a way to be truly productive. its a long bet