TYROD IS STAYING

Aaron Rodgers was one. Turned out to be really good. Not saying use a 1st on him but if he falls in the 2nd it mite be worth a look.

DB and WR are huge holes tho.

Aaron Rodgers wasn't Air Raid but he dropped because he was a Tedford system QB. Mahomes will also drop lower than he should because NFL GM's are too scared to scout the traits.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Rodgers wasn't Air Raid but he dropped because he was a Tedford system QB. Mahomes will also drop lower than he should because NFL GM's are too scared to scout the traits.

That might be good news for some team. Maybe Houston if they cant get Romo.

Bills WR Depth beyond Sammy Watkins currently consists of Walt Powell, Kolby Listenbee and Dezmin Lewis.. Let's change that soon, Doug.

Yes lol. That's why I think WR at 10 is most likely the pick. Looks kinda obvious lol. Hopefully they resign Justin Hunter also. Great redzone threat. Just need depth, depth, and more depth. I swear I don't want to see the WR core with backups to our backups starting again this year

Yes lol. That's why I think WR at 10 is most likely the pick. Looks kinda obvious lol. Hopefully they resign Justin Hunter also. Great redzone threat. Just need depth, depth, and more depth. I swear I don't want to see the WR core with backups to our backups starting again this year

Me neither. Hopefully they pick someone up in FA yet.

Me neither. Hopefully they pick someone up in FA yet.

Yeah, I'm curious to see a little bit of Listenbee. Hopefully he will turn out to be pretty solid, but yes they definitely have to find some good, solid, and most of all dependable WRs somewhere. The bad thing about Hogan when the Bills let him go, he was a very reliable WR. Hardly ever got injured.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Deal is easy to like if you like mediocrity.

This is the most spot on post If have read actually. it will also be the unwinding of yet another coaching staff. I personally am not content with a 8-8 season or 7-9.

Edited by Real McCoy