For some reason I see us drafting

He'll be a real find for whoever takes him in the draft.  A guy who is 6-6 and runs a 4.37 40??  Not bad.  He'll probably take some time, but he's shown some really good athletic ability already and is worth the small risk a team would take.

255535[/snapback]

Tell me oh mighty draft guru. What players do you see the bills going for?

He'll be a real find for whoever takes him in the draft.  A guy who is 6-6 and runs a 4.37 40??  Not bad.  He'll probably take some time, but he's shown some really good athletic ability already and is worth the small risk a team would take.

255535[/snapback]

I'd love it if we could grab him in the 4th round but I see him moving up the charts after his showing over the past several weeks. Seems like a good kid too, good fit.

Tell me oh mighty draft guru. What players do you see the bills going for?

255539[/snapback]

Hahahaha!!!! "Mighty draft gurus" get paid (and paid well) to do what they do. That kinda leaves me out. I just consider myself a college football/NFL draft fan who watches a lot of football during the season so that he can speak intelligently on some of the players available in the draft. Nothing more.

Who will the Bills target? Your guess is as good as mine. You know the Bills are all cloak and dagger about what they do, whether it's offseason moves or things that happen during the season, like the injury reports. I'd hope they'll go after offensive line help with the first 2 draft picks (unless some stud pass rusher or CB falls to us), but I can't say for sure what Donahoe is thinking about.

That is my feeling as well Rich....

- I think if they go corner....then it might mean that they dont think they can resign Clements.....

- But I sincerely hope that they DO resign Nate and go OL in this draft.....LT to be exact...with the first pick. I think it would be smart to go with a offensive weapon in the 3rd round

I would love to have this guy on our team. With all the hype this guy has been getting over the course of the last couple of weeks, I cant see him going any later than the 3rd round.

He is the "slash" of this draft class and based on his potential, I think someone will take a chance with one of their earlier picks. Gruden is high on this guy and with all of the picks TB hasa in the draft, I wouln't be surprised if he ends up there.