Dumpster Fire

Why are dumpster fires supposedly so bad, again? They might smell a little, but look at all the positives. They incinerate trash. They warm the homeless. They are in a dumpster, so they're self contained. Once they're done burning, there's more room in dumpster for more trash.

A perfect analogy would be this thread, which is the dumpster fire smell, and the responses, which are all the unheralded dumpster fire benefits.

Why are dumpster fires supposedly so bad, again? They might smell a little, but look at all the positives. They incinerate trash. They warm the homeless. They are in a dumpster, so they're self contained. Once they're done burning, there's more room in dumpster for more trash.

A perfect analogy would be this thread, which is the dumpster fire smell, and the responses, which are all the unheralded dumpster fire benefits.

This is a pretty cool take on it.

Have you shared this with Brown's fans? It just might save some lives!

We should just embrace The Tank and tell our friends and family it's all part of the master plan while each of us secretly roots for another team. I for one, have a back up team in the Packers. I hum in the glow of watching playoff games with my Packers shirt on, fist bumping all the Packers fans every time Rodgers completes another Hail Mary.