Cowherd- winner?

major

I was listening to Cowherd today (insert joke here) and he said Carmelo Anthony isn't a winner and never has been. As a Knicks fan, I know this to be true. As a Bills fan as well, I had to ask myself the same question: "do we have a team leader that is a winner?". I would say "NO". You think we have a "winner" on the roster? I lean LeSean McCoy, but he hasn't won anything either.

That's funny...you could listen to Cowherd on almost any day of the NBA season and he will bash Carmelo. He must have lost a lot of money on that SU vs. KU championship, because he is really down on Carmelo.

As for the winner debate...I like what Bellicheat said about playoff experience - overrated. "Winner" in Cowherd's vocabulary is essentially a synonym for playoff success. There just isn't a lot of it out there, yet new teams figure out ways to win championships. Case in point...GSW or Broncos from 2015. How did Peyton, the best "winner" on the team, help the Denver?

For the record, I don't listen to cowherd. Just heard Knicks and decided to listen. You can't question Melo and his NCAA accomplishments- they speak for themselves. In nba, he is not a winner like Duncan, Wade, or Lebron. All that to say, we had a lot of winners on our bills in super bowl run, even though we didn't win it all. Hard to identify winners on this roster right now. Bring some winners to town McDermott

None of those guys won until they were surrounded by lots of other talent. Carmelo could have taken his talents to south beach too and have 3 rings.

There was a stat I saw a few years ago where Carmelo led the league in pressure shots-- i.e., highest percentage when needed to score to tie or win game at end.

Cowturd is a no talent ass clown.

3 gold medals and a national championship. Melo is getting older now and has never been in an NBA situation to win a title.

Cowherd is a jerk but Anthony has been a negative influence everywhere he has gone in the NBA. Constant turmoil, lots of scoring, whining, controversy and losing. Everywhere all the time. He is the last guy I would pick to be on an NBA team....and by that I mean last....as in behind the third string center of the Sacremento Kings.