Need for a receiver?

I was one who thought we should draft a WR with our first pick or pick up a free agent in the off-season. But after last game I think the Bills should go cheep with a #2 WR. The offence looked great with a healthy Sammy, and clay. And shady is a good 3rd option in the passing game. I think we need to spend $$ elsewhere (like sigh Gilmore) then chace a expensive free agent like Jeffrey, Marshall, or even woods.

I was one who thought we should draft a WR with our first pick or pick up a free agent in the off-season. But after last game I think the Bills should go cheep with a #2 WR. The offence looked great with a healthy Sammy, and clay. And shady is a good 3rd option in the passing game. I think we need to spend $$ elsewhere (like sigh Gilmore) then chace a expensive free agent like Jeffrey, Marshall, or even woods.

Woods is the perfect #2 for this offense, a reliable possession receiver and very good run blocker. However, it's clear they need someone behind Sammy if he goes down again. They should re-sign Woods and Gilmore, then pick up a WR with one of the first three picks. All assuming they have a starting QB for next year...