The timeout issue again (way too much misunderstanding here)

dave mcbride

The no calls on the pass interference were inexcusable, especially watching what got called in the Pitt/Balt game.

I actually didn't want the time out called, it hardly ever works. But the fact that White was calling it, and that it was because of personnel issues, I'm mad it wasn't given.

See above. In all honesty, running another play from scrimmage was probably the smarter move because the likelihood of him making a 55 yard fg on a windy day was unlikely. I was kinda surprised they didn't run one more play, but i also understand that a fg was a reasonable choice. The bills didn't know what the dolphins were doing right away, which IS WHY WHITE VISIBLY AND DEMONSTRABLY CALLED TIMEOUT LONG BEFORE THE SNAP!!

Like I said, I agree White should have gotten the TO...but the Bills not being able to get the field goal block team with all 11 guys on the field is on Rex and his coaches plain and simple.

it is blatant BS again by the Officials. I am never going to blame a game loss on them , but this season I have really taken note.

Especially Tyrod.

whether or not Rex was right are wrong, the rules and respect for them seem skewed when the Bills play nearly anyone

The NFL still is mad at Ralph i guess..