Are injuries a legit excuse this year?

BillsFan130

Inuries  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are injuries an excuse for the 7-7 record so far?

Very hard to ask a rookie linebacker to come in and dominate though, especially in a rex ryan defence where it's very complicated and confusing

"you! ragland! I thought I told you the MLB's job was to run around in circles doing jazzhands! Do as I say!"

It's not like Taylor hasn't missed anytime. Darius is an idiot and watkins is glass

It seems to me that Watkins is the best (most talented?) player on this team, but probably not entirely critical to it's W/L record because the 2016 Buffalo Bills are pre-modern era football team, where the forward pass is considered an exotic and not to be trusted innovation

I know fans dont like to look at things logically but yes....injuries were absolutely a reason why we didnt do better this year

We lost the best offensive player on the O side of the ball

We lost the best defensive player on the D side of the ball for significant time

We were playing street free agents at

We have NO legit safeties

Its a factor

Every team has injuries though sir. Some teams have better depth than others. That falls on Whaley for me. I don't blame him for the receivers mind you because they were dropping at a ridiculous rate