• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

God I love that place....

Suicidal wings.....

My mouth has bandages on it because those Wings were so hot last night...

252710[/snapback]

May your mouth burn for another week ! Why did you have to go and mention Duffs to ruin my perfectly happy morning ? I have been away from Buffalo for 10 years now but still can't forget the experience of getting 40 wings, one huge basket of fries and a pitcher of beer for $12.

The memories still make me drool after all these years

BW3 is hardly the same quality as any wings you can get in WNY :flirt:  I do go there every now and then, but it's just not quite the same. *sigh*

CW

252730[/snapback]

I know but they are okay. I am not a fan of Duff's so to me Duffs and BWW is similar. We just had wingstogo open right down the street from me. The wings aren't quite as big as BWW, but IMHO they are better prepared. Also not as hot so I have to add a level of heat or 2 to my order.

Wow, funny this thread gets started and soon after I happen to walk into our lunch room to find ... you betcha ... free chicken wings ... from La Nova.

But crap! I'm Catholic, it's Friday, and it's Lent! :flirt:

Wow, funny this thread gets started and soon after I happen to walk into our lunch room to find ... you betcha ... free chicken wings ... from La Nova.

But crap! I'm Catholic, it's Friday, and it's Lent!  :flirt:

252755[/snapback]

Didn't you hear, Lent ended yesterday. You're clear! :doh:

CW

But crap! I'm Catholic, it's Friday, and it's Lent!  :flirt:

252755[/snapback]

Now I love La Nova wings. There is nothing that compares.

But sorry guys Duffs is average at best.

BW3 is hardly the same quality as any wings you can get in WNY :flirt:  I do go there every now and then, but it's just not quite the same. *sigh*

CW

252730[/snapback]

here's a novel idea:

MAKE YOUR OWN.

It's easy and they come out better than ANY restaurant.

You havn't seen me cook, have you...? :flirt:

CW

252784[/snapback]

Trust me, it's easy.

1) Rinse wings and dry thoroughly.

2) Place wings in pre-heated oil.

3) while wings cook (about 15-20 minutes, until golden brown) melt 2 sticks butter with about half a large jar of Frank's hot sauce. Once mixture is melted and mixed thoroughly, remove from heat and add 2 tbsp vinegar.

4) When wings are fully cooked, remove from oil, pat them with a paper towel to remove excess oil and toss them in the sauce.

5) Enjoy.

Didn't you hear, Lent ended yesterday.  You're clear! :doh:

CW

252766[/snapback]

I thought I heard that. I wasn't sure but now that you confirmed it for me, I think I'll go stroll by the lunch room again. :flirt: