Bills / Oilers Comeback DVD

Hello all.....

I see that the Bills are sponsoring a contest to win this DVD. I would enter but my recollection of that day is suspect. My friend Johnny and I decided to switch from beer to Gin and Coke's in the second half and chugged one each time they scored.

You can imagine the shape we were in.....actually you can't.

Is there anyone on this site that is selling this DVD. I have a VHS copy but I would like to get John and myself a little reminder of that glorious day.....

Thanks-

Matt

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.....

I see that the Bills are sponsoring a contest to win this DVD. I would enter but my recollection of that day is suspect. My friend Johnny and I decided to switch from beer to Gin and Coke's in the second half and chugged one each time they scored.

You can imagine the shape we were in.....actually you can't.

Is there anyone on this site that is selling this DVD. I have a VHS copy but I would like to get John and myself a little reminder of that glorious day.....

Thanks-

Matt

252552[/snapback]

I think Johnny Utah said it best, "I am an F-B-I agent."

Noone will burn you a copy its illegal. Thanx

252598[/snapback]

Sorry to spoil the party, but it IS legal for you to have a DVD copy of an NFL telecast and it IS legal to make copies of the DVD to give to friends.

As long as the DVD is not shown in public (ex. restaurant) or does not have an extensive number copies made by you to sell for profit, you can go ahead and burn them.

Sorry to spoil the party, but it IS legal for you to have a DVD copy of an NFL telecast and it IS legal to make copies of the DVD to give to friends.

As long as the DVD is not shown in public (ex. restaurant) or does not have an extensive number copies made by you to sell for profit, you can go ahead and burn them.

252621[/snapback]

some people will never understand

252621[/snapback]

Sorry to spoil the party, but this guy came here SOLICITING for the video.