brihs2005

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Authentic Jersey's:

Thurman Thomas home jersey

Bruce Smith away Jersey

Jim Kelly: a t shirt from his former club in buffalo Network. and sports bar.

Replica:

Eric Moulds

Takeo Spikes

Drew Bledsoe

If I can afford it will buy a Willis Mcghaee jersey.

The only jersey I have is a Pierre Turgeon game jersey. Didn't pay for it though - I won it on John Murphy's "One-on-One sports" radio call-in show.

I probably stopped wanting to buy a jersey after I turned about 13 or so. Now just paying for a big screen TV, Sunday Ticket and NFL Field Pass is enough for me.

I bought a Spikes replica road Jersey last year...

As far as rationale went... I went for someone I liked... and someone I figured would be a Bill for a while... I can't say why I went with the Road White over the blue... maybe because I'm rarely in Buffalo... And I went with the replica because I'm not so rich... but even if I was I don't know if it'd be worth the difference...

I don't get many opportunities to wear it... other than 16 sundays... Hopefully extending that to 19 sundays... :D

I haven't bought jerseys lately since I only end up wearing them for games and players just move around way too much to make the investment in their jersey.

I got a Kelly jersey when I was in middle school from my folks and I got a Johnson jersey in Christmas 2000 from my girlfriend when I was taking the RJ side (how I regret that) during the infamous QB debate. She now wears the one for sleeping. Oh well, at least it's getting some use out of it.

I really admire the guy I saw a game at the Meadowlands, during a Bills/Jets contest in December 2001, who had fashioned a Van Pelt jersey out of masking tape. Especially since I didn't have the balls to wear my Bills gear to that game.... (I ended up coming out of the fan closet as the game went on, I couldn't hide it for very long.)

I've had a rash of bad luck with my jerseys of late. Paup, Johnson, Price, and now Bledsoe among them. I think I'm going to get a custom made with my name on it so I don't have to worry about how long I'll be able to use the jersey for. As a side note I really almost bought a Dolphins Ricky Williams jersey that was on clearance the other day. I just think it'd be hilarious to taunt the phin fans like that.