[OT] Pepsi iTunes bottle cap codes

SDS

I did this last year and quite a few Pepsi drinkers offered their iTunes codes to me instead of throwing them away.... Thank you very much!

They are running the promotion again, so I thought I would ask again for unused codes. If you have them and don't want them - I would love a chance to use them.

Please PM any codes you may have. TIA!

I did this last year and quite a few Pepsi drinkers offered their iTunes codes to me instead of throwing them away....  Thank you very much!

They are running the promotion again, so I thought I would ask again for unused codes.  If you have them and don't want them - I would love a chance to use them.

Please PM any codes you may have.  TIA!

252292[/snapback]

SDS - just so i can be ridiculously jealous, how many people have sent you codes so far? And how many last year?

I can't believe someone would just give them away if they weren't throwing it away. To me the biggest detraction seems to be that you have to go online to a website and type in the code. If you're going to have to type a code into a website why would someone choose this one over pepsi.com or whatever? The only people I could see doing this are the 55+ crowd who may or may not listen to MP3s. Wtf do i know though.

SDS - just so i can be ridiculously jealous, how many people have sent you codes so far?  And how many last year?

252347[/snapback]

Last year I got 60 codes. It was very thoughtful for posters to take their time to send me those. It was a nice distraction shopping for some music as I just started doing the whole iTunes/MP3 thing.

I have received 1 so far and if that is all I get - I'll be equally thankful for that one. I presume with the exploding popularity of the ipod that many people probably have closer friends than me to give the codes to this year as opposed to last year. Still, if there are some out there that are going unused - I might as well ask...

I can't believe someone would just give them away if they weren't throwing it away.  To me the biggest detraction seems to be that you have to go online to a website and type in the code.  If you're going to have to type a code into a website why would someone choose this one over pepsi.com or whatever?  The only people I could see doing this are the 55+ crowd who may or may not listen to MP3s.  Wtf do i know though.

252368[/snapback]

Not everyone uses an ipod, so it really isn't that far fetched - but thanks for the support! :devil:

I can't believe someone would just give them away if they weren't throwing it away.  To me the biggest detraction seems to be that you have to go online to a website and type in the code.  If you're going to have to type a code into a website why would someone choose this one over pepsi.com or whatever?  The only people I could see doing this are the 55+ crowd who may or may not listen to MP3s.  Wtf do i know though.

252368[/snapback]

Last year I sent SDS a few (or more) codes and I have an iPod. For one, it's kind of the tiniest payback for TBD, and two, i'd rather just steal my music.

Plus, SDS is dreamy.....

I did this last year and quite a few Pepsi drinkers offered their iTunes codes to me instead of throwing them away....  Thank you very much!

They are running the promotion again, so I thought I would ask again for unused codes.  If you have them and don't want them - I would love a chance to use them.

Please PM any codes you may have.  TIA!

252292[/snapback]

I'm not much of a pop drinker, but my wife buys a six-pack of diet soda from time to time. Is the Pepsi packaging "specially marked", so she would know what to buy?

I'm not much of a pop drinker, but my wife buys a six-pack of diet soda from time to time.  Is the Pepsi packaging "specially marked", so she would know what to buy?

252778[/snapback]

look for the yellow caps!

I swear that it's not 1 in every 3 caps. I have bought about 10 diet pepsi's so far and all i got is one.  It's all yours, SDS....

252939[/snapback]

i have 7 codes and have only gotten 3 "sorry play again" caps. :flirt:

look for the yellow caps!

252792[/snapback]

I dont drink Pepsi,but my mom gets the 6 packs of Diet Pepsi,so if she gets the yellow cap ones I will send you some. Sieera Mist is a Pepsi product and I drink that alot...will they have yellow caps,too??? If so,I will be on the lookout.

Last year I sent SDS a few (or more) codes and I have an iPod. For one, it's kind of the tiniest payback for TBD, and two, i'd rather just steal my music.

Plus, SDS is dreamy.....

252398[/snapback]

Amen! Stealing music is much better ... and that Scott is so dreamy.