Parking at ECC

Commish

It is only the one entrance. I usually take McKinley from Milestrip, take the left onto Brompton, and then left into the line and into the lot at ECC. Might need to force your way into a line of cars if getting there around 9, but by 9:30 or so the line is gone. If you want to be one of first into lot, line usually starts forming about 8:15.

Once you pay, you have an option to go left or right. Left is the more party lot, and if we go that way i like to go to the upper lot as the lower lot has a ton of loud ass music playing nonstop which tends to get on my nerves. But, more trees when nature calls.

If you go to right, much more family friendly, tons of open fields to play full game of touch, throw lacrosse ball, throw frisbee etc. Very mellow back there, and as mentioned very family friendly and should be kept that way. Great place to park with younger kids.

In terms of exit...it is only the one. But there is a cop there, the light at Southwetern and McKinley stays green forever after the game..so pretty easy to get back to McKinley...or even down to South Park which is route we take when we exit. You could take South Park as well, then take right on Milestrip to Thruway entrance. Will be way faster than going down McKinly.

We stay at least 90-120 minutes after the game...and shockingly never have an issue leaving :lol: . But seriously, even right after the game exit is not that bad.

Edited by plenzmd1

So if I read this right Plenz, those lots open at 9?

I asked this in the tailgate forum but didn't get any replies.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, same rules as Bills lot. Cars line up on the shoulder prior.