UB @ BC 1pm

PromoTheRobot

What they schedule these BFLo-Bos things together? If it was hockey season, would Sabres be playing Bruins tonight? The perfect weekend of schit on BFLo events...

Rex & Bills, if you are listening... Please prove me wrong tomorrow! ;-)

Anyway, what was the score? Or will I have to painfully look it up? ;-P

EDIT: I just looked... Yikes, but not that bad. If it was hockey it would be a 5-1/2 score... Yes, a FG is technically a 1/2 score... LoL....

As I throw-up in my mouth... Effing cursed!!!!!

BC has not a conference in close to 18 months in either football or BASKETBALL.. That's pretty hard to do. They are like 0-26 or something in conference play dating back to winter 2015.

Their swim team stinks too...but they have an excuse as a nonscholarship program in scholarship conference.

BC has not a conference in close to 18 months in either football or BASKETBALL.. That's pretty hard to do. They are like 0-26 or something in conference play dating back to winter 2015.

Their swim team stinks too...but they have an excuse as a nonscholarship program in scholarship conference.

Wow.

At least we beat the Bruins and every 20 tries those cheating stinking Pats** too... Even if we have to cheat also!

;-) ;-)

BC really sucks! That makes me feel better being a UB alumnus ('90).

Us BFLo fans have to take pride in the small victories! LoL

:-/