Audibles, Audibles, Audibles!

Marty McFly

Whats up Brehs!

One thing we MUST see in the next 3 games from Tyrod is AUDIBLES! With G-Ro calling the plays I noticed we almost always lined up with only 5 seconds left to get the plays off, not nearly enough time for a QB to read the defense pre-snap and audible or call hot routes to the WRs. This was a huge problem. With Lynn streamlining the play calls Im EXPECTING TT to be able to read the coverage and audible if he has to. All the great QBs do it. Anyone that plays Madden does it (PS3 get at me brehs! Ill creel ya!). TT needs to do it.

Check out these Peyton Manning audibles. I have never seen another QB call as many on a consistent basis as Peyton. This guy will make you pay for not disguising your coverage and more often then not rips a chunk or yards or scores a TD when he calls the rite one. Instead of hiring Rob maybe Whaley and Rex should have brought Peyton in to coach up TTs audible, pocket sliding, throw anticipation and middle of the field usage. Petyon as a QB whisperer would be extremely valuable, anyone with connections wanna suggest that to OBD?

The major thing here is this Tyrod is only a 2nd year QB. Yes he's been in the league for a while but its unfair to call him a 6th year QB because NO ONE calls audibles in practice and there is no way to see how good you really are until live bullets are flying. For his whole career TT was just a spy team QB emulating whatever QB the Ravens were playing that week so the defense could practice, this is a FACT. Tyrod will not be the franchise QB anyone is looking for until he starts for another season or 2, at that point a fair assessment of his QB IQ can be made. Everyone learns at different rates, and just like girls titties at school, some develop faster than others!

Remember Peyton's 1st season? It was terrible, thank God he didnt come to the Bills back then cuz a lot of us would have ran him outta town, and you know its true brehs :thumbsup:!! So this is one of the things we need to see from TT this year. What pisses me off is watching Carson Wentz and the Eagles line up with at least 15 seconds on the play clock and hes reading the defense, calling out the Mike and making adjustments, hot routes, etc. We need to get out of the huddle fast enough for Tyrod to have his shot at doing that. EX: Defense was playing 10 yards away from our WRs, that should be an Audible into a Sammy Watkins WR screen play, You make them pay for playing the deep ball. That falls on the play caller my friends. TT needs to step up, get whatever is forking his mind up, out of it and re-focus. I have not given up hope brehs. I understand if you already have, so Ill hold it down untill you guys Billieve again like a real MF'n Rivas would. Im outta here! Go Bills!

PEYTON MANNING AUDIBLE CITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lz-5SqbVFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ3kli_EST8

I think Tyrod is plenty loud enough and audible. Not sure what you're getting at but his volume isn't a major issue. I haven't heard anyone complain about not hearing him at the line of scrimmage b

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup: did i spell it wrong?

Lynn said there will be fewer, not more, audibles allowed from Taylor.

https://twitter.com/salsports/status/779099337653645312

I read that as well. I didnt understand that because I almost never see him audible or call out the mike LBs and coverage schemes this season, have you?