Rex has his CYA gameplan in full swing

MAJBobby

Writing on the wall. Rex feeling pressure and instead of touching his boys or his family he goes and fires people on the side of the ball he knows nothing about.

Rex needs to go if you want the Bills to be a good football team.

From ESPN:

Lynn is the fifth different offensive coordinator to work under Ryan in the past six seasons. After the Jets finished 8-8 in 2011, offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer was replaced by Tony Sparano for the 2012 season. Sparano lasted just one season before being replaced by Marty Mornhinweg in the 2013 and 2014 seasons. Now Ryan has had two different offensive coordinators in two seasons as the Bills' head coach.

I can't imagine he'll be our HC after this season if he even lasts that long. We could realistically be heading into the BYE 1-8 or 2-7 after being embarrassed by the Seahawks on MNF.

Yep i agree. Rex and his circus needs to go.

NFLN killing Bills for this decision

I can't imagine he'll be our HC after this season if he even lasts that long. We could realistically be heading into the BYE 1-8 or 2-7 after being embarrassed by the Seahawks on MNF.

that Seahawks game could be brutal. Of all the years the league gives the Bills some extra primetime exposure too.

I guess they thought the Bills had turned the corner. Well, back to obscurity the team goes after this year.