Scout's Inc. Chat

Rico

Larry J- Ontario: Todd- With the Bills only having a second round pick, where do you think they do with this pick? What are their glaring needs? Can they get a first rounder for Travis Henry?

Todd McShay: It could be OT if they lose Jennings and Price in free agency and are unable to put together a deal for L.J. Shelton. If they address OT in free agency I think the other two glaring needs are cornerback (with Troy Vincent moving to DS) and defensive tackle (especially if Pat Williams leaves via free agency)

In terms of our O-Line, I'd do the following:

Trade for Shelton

Sign a free agent guard...and there are oodles to choose from

Draft a center with our 2nd round draft pick.

Thats a heck of a lot of work on our O-Line this offseason, but it needs to be done. I'm beginning to think our draft order should be O-Lineman (2nd), RB (3rd), QB (4th), WR (5th), CB (6th) and maybe another fatty DT in the 7th.

Let's see...  #2 defense in the league...  Returning (at worst) 10 of 11 starters...  Let's get more defense!  <_<

CW

249152[/snapback]

I hate when I see mock drafts have us do that...and people try to justify it by saying "Well, if they lose Pat Williams...". Uhhh...hello? Ron Edwards is still on this team, and we DID draft a DT on the first day last year who was widely regarded as the heart and soul of a very good Ohio State run defense. Sheesh people, at least LOOk at the roster before you make an assumption.