90's Bills considered dynasty

That's fair. I'm just talking a 4 year timespan though. Though they might have been more dominant in 4 years anyway.

They had 2 4 year spans in those 6 years with 2 Super Bowl wins(does that make sense?)

They sure did have HOFers on both sides of the ball. And Tasker should be in as well. They dominate AFC and beat up on the NFC just not when it counted most in the SB!

The biggest problem I noticed (save the NY Giants game) was that the Bills were so beaten up with injuries by playing the AFC playoff teams that by the time they got to the SB that half the team was on crutches.

I still can't believe that Bruce Smith had hold of Hostetler's wrist in the end zone and the football was in his hand...with no turn over! Not to mention that the guy was the backup QB to Phil Simms who was out with an injury.

Another interesting thing was the Bills beat the NY Giants that year in week 15, 17-13 at Giants stadium with Frank Reich at QB after Jim kelly left the game due to a leg injury.

No question they were. Players make the HOF even though their teams never won it all. Why can't teams that never won it all be considered exceptional as well. I equate those Bills teams, in this regard, to the Indians teams that featured the likes of Thome, Ramirez, Belle, and Robbie Alomar.

Excellent comparison! I loved those Indians teams - I really hope Vizquel makes into the HOF - he was amazing.