How to watch the games this fall?

I currently live in Albany so I'm outside of the bills tv market. My schedule has also changed so that I work most Sunday afternoons. How can i watch bills games without having DirecTV, cable or DVR? I remember hearing about some kind of NFL rewind that you can watch the NFL games after they're played. I would also not want to know the score. Any feedback would be great

So for the jets games would i have to actually watch the games on tv because theyre in my market

As I understand it, the Albany TV market is designated by the NFL as New York-primary and Buffalo-secondary. So if the Bills are on CBS and not playing at the same time as the Jets (or Giants, in the rare case they are on CBS), WRGB (mostly) shows the Bills. I know this because for some reason my Poughkeepsie based TW Cable offers WRGB, even though it also has WCBS and every other over-the-air channel from NYC. A quick check of the schedule leads me to believe it is possible that WRGB will air as many as 7 Bills games this year: weeks 2,5,12-15, and 17 (It is possible a game or two scheduled on Fox will be aired in Albany, too, but I didn't check that because I only get NYC Fox). I have no idea how this will affect that Game Pass deal; I'm just letting you know that (potentially; I wouldn't assume anything) a lot more than just the games against the Jets will air in Albany.

Edited by Red Squirrel