The most devastating loss in all 32 NFL teams' history

The loss to the Stoolers 3rd and 4th string players in '04 in week 17 has to hurt as well although not as badly as the others. There was probably less excuse for that loss than any of the others though.

Edited by TaskersGhost

So many to choose from that have not been mentioned

Ferguson's gimply ankle against the Chargers

Cowboys MNF onside kick

McKelvin kickoff fumble

Bledsoe vs the backups

Ferguson's gimpy ankle in that game would maybe register's as as a top 10 ten loss but not a devastating loss.

No question the team knew they were in trouble before kick off.

The guy showed sack most if not all of today's NFL QB starters have In today's game.

especially that girly man currently playing over center in New england. Imo.

it was a game that the deck was stacked against them from the beigining.

So many great memories.

My personal favorite is the loss to San Diego in the 1981 playoffs when Fouts hit some stupid receiver with a 50 yard pass for the winning TD late in the 4th quarter... On the exact same route that had been picked off on the previous drive.

Fun times.

was that in Diego? I just remember how sunny and warm it looked there and went numb as a 10yr old....

Cardinals: Super Bowl XLIII v. Steelers

I would rate that as among the best games in Cardinals history. Considering the Cardinals history, making the Super Bowl and almost winning is a moral victory

Bills: Super Bowl XXV v. Giants

I'd put Homerun Throwup here over Super Bowl XXV. Like the Cardinals, just getting this close is a moral victory for cursed franchises

Dolphins: 1999 Divisional Round v. Jaguars

:lol: For a few months afterwards, I would periodically call a Dolphan that I knew and tell him the Jaguars just scored again. And any time we stumbled up a number in the 60s, I would remind him 62-17

Titans: Super Bowl XXXIV v. Rams

I would have went back to their days in Houston and gone with The Comeback

Chiefs: 1995 Divisional Round v. Colts

I would have went with that playoff meltdown a couple years ago against Andrew Luck

Raiders: 2001 Divisional Round v. Patriots

:censored: tuck rule