Jets Tried To trade For Tunsil

H2o

so thoughts on Tunsil over the next four or five years?

I think hes gonna do good as long as he stays out of trouble, being over looked by a bunch of teams on draft day when you were projected to be the #1 over all pick has to put a bolder sized chip on your shoulder.

True, I feel better about him being on the mess that is the Dolphins team, jets are a good QB away from defeating the evil empire for the AFC east championship title in a cage match. Im surprised they havent signed Fitz yet, and if we're lucky they wont, however I dont see any other teams beating down Fitzs door so its probably only a matter of time.

The Jets aren't going to pay Fitz big money and he isn't going to play for less. I say we have seen his last pick six. Thanks to the Bills, Titans, Texans and Jets Fitz has a lot of money and I bet he has invested well. If you look west you can see him riding off into the sunset now.

The Jets aren't going to pay Fitz big money and he isn't going to play for less. I say we have seen his last pick six. Thanks to the Bills, Titans, Texans and Jets Fitz has a lot of money and I bet he has invested well. If you look west you can see him riding off into the sunset now.

lol that would be cool, I would feel bad if Fitz is forced to retire, dude just had the best statistical season of his career.....well at least he went out on top right? If thats the case I will scratch a W in both jets game columns next season.

I obviously haven't seen as much Ohio State football as you, but when I did watch OSU last year he stood out to me. I know a lot of people think he was a reach at #10, but he was one of my favourite players in this draft.

I quit predicting what Ohio State CBs will achieve as pros after Robey. I didn't think highly of him as an NFL prospect, but he's done well.

I can see why. They have a lot of cash tied up in tackles right now, and I can see trying to groom a rookie replacement.

From what I hear. Miami's problem last year wasn't it's OTs.

Of course, like we've been over a million times regarding Glenn, slotting a great tackle in the guard spot does not equal great success: Great tackles have to rely on long arms and side movement to edge rushers. Guards have to worry about interior penetration.

I think Miami saw value they couldn't ignore and didn't think about how to slot him in.

Miami now has four starting OLmen that were drafted in the top half of the first round. Wow. They got a steal with Tunsil. They're going to play him at LG this season and probably slide him to LT next. That'll allow them to part ways with Brandon Albert who will be 32 this time next year and is pretty expensive. Miami saw a chance to solidify the LT spot for the next decade and took it. It was a great move for the long term - and that's not something I say about the Dolphins very often.