Canada Can't Save You

Actually, I'd say they are thinner because they're doing everything they can to keep warm 8 months of the year.  Plus, you burn alot of calories when you're having sex - and they're getting bent over by their government at every turn.

255712[/snapback]

*insert rimshot here*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'd say they are thinner because they're doing everything they can to keep warm 8 months of the year.  Plus, you burn alot of calories when you're having sex - and they're getting bent over by their government at every turn.

255712[/snapback]

Wow!

Anything to justify obsese Americans. I heard everything?

Canada will be fine. Just a few days ago, in rejecting cooperation with the US regarding missile defense, PM Paul Martin said that a missile violating Canadian soveregnity would be against Canadian law.

Bad nuclear missile. Bad, bad, bad. Go away. You are upsetting our strippers and our people standing in line for heart operations. Go away. OR we will tax you. Turn around and go home. But don't be sad, Mr. Missile - just tell one of our immigration officers that someone called you a bad name. Then come on in, and we will give you a free U.S. map. Feel better? - We do! :doh: