OT: Cocktail Waitresses Take Heed

linksfiend

It seems beer goggles make ugly girls bareable, and hot girls disappear.

245361[/snapback]

So if their at 7.1 % and higher that means they lose their job huh? I really wouldn't consider a chick at 10% or even 12% to be too fat for me.

another way for Corporations to control their employees lifestyles.

A few weeks ago a company fired any of its workers that didn't quit or refused to quit smoking. Not just at the office but on thier own time.

and of course there is the whole pre-employment, and random drug testing thing.

Alcohol won't be too far behind. Don't want to pay someone who may come in hungover on a Monday.

another way for Corporations to control their employees lifestyles.

A few weeks ago a company fired any of its workers that didn't quit or refused to quit smoking. Not just at the office but on thier own time.

and of course there is the whole pre-employment, and random drug testing thing.

Alcohol won't be too far behind. Don't want to pay someone who may come in hungover on a Monday.

245372[/snapback]

Yes. This is part of the reason why women in general are so self consious. How many of you have dated chicks who have thought they were fat and weren't? Well this is part of the reason why.

So if their at 7.1 % and higher that means they lose their job huh?  I really wouldn't consider a chick at 10% or even 12% to be too fat for me.

245365[/snapback]

The article says if they gain 7% more WEIGHT. Meaning if a 120lb girl gains 9 pounds, she could be fired. Has nothing to do with body fat.

7% bodyfat on a woman would be incredibly unhealthy. I'd be surprised if you knew many women who are 10-12% bodyfat.

The article says if they gain 7% more WEIGHT.  Meaning if a 120lb girl gains 9 pounds, she could be fired.  Has nothing to do with body fat.

7% bodyfat on a woman would be incredibly unhealthy.  I'd be surprised if you knew many women who are 10-12% bodyfat.

245430[/snapback]

Whooops! :rolleyes: I misread that. Yeah um I'll just go away now. Thanks Darin.