Anyone check out 10 Cloverfield Lane yet?

USMCBillsFan

I want to go see this tomorrow. Just wondering if it's as good as I'm hearing.

FWIW, I heard Howard Stern interview John Goodman this week about the film. Howard raved about it and said that it's one of those movies that people need to keep tight-lipped about because there are so many plot twists that need to be experienced cold.

It was pretty good. Still not sure if this is connected to clover field movie from a few years ago. Anyone know?

It's not. I read an article today that says it's "under the umbrella" of the other movie and they hope to do a few like that. But not directly connected to the original.

I'm not sure of the Cloverfield connection but here goes my mini review. It's a small movie in the sense 95% of it is filmed in one spot and only 3 characters. The acting by Goodman is superb as usual and the girl is excellent. Although I don't know her name I have seen her before. The tension develops between her and Goodman as the story progresses nicely. It has a couple twists and your never quite sure of what the real deal is. My only complaint is the ending. I could phrase the flaw perfectly but that may indicate something and spoil so I won't. Don't let this stop you from going to see the movie. Very well done

As a aside the movie theater by our house has been renovated. Less than half the seats it used to but they are all like Lazy Boy recliners that you can fully extend and still don't have to pull in your feet when people walk by. Also they just recently got their license for beer and wine. And they just don't have crap beer they have some nice local craft beers as well and they don't kill you on price 6.95$. I was expecting San Jose Shark tank pricing but it's reasonable.

Edited by Dante