Mexican Musicians cover Morrissey!

The Poojer

Morrisey and/or The Smiths are on my bucket list of groups to see play live one of these days. I think this summer is ramping up to be one of those good years for concerts. In June I'm going to see The Cure and in July Peter Gabriel w. Sting. Theres a number of acts coming through CNY/Syracuse that if I knew I could fit in the time with work, I'd go.

I love the smiths, but morrissey drives me frigging nuts, his demands on his tours for venues to serve strictly vegan or vegetarian, and that is if he decides to keep the commitment to play. he's one of those artists that if i allowed myself to let their views influence my listening habits i would never listen...much like REM and that annoying Michael Stipe. I am also going to go to the Gabriel show, I keep checking groupon for ticket deals before i bite the bullet. So far starting next week my concert itinerary is Robert Randolph, The Who, They Might Be Giants, Dave Matthews, Dead & Company, Gabriel/Sting, my annual 3 day festival, and finally Buffet. My poor wallet

Morrisey and/or The Smiths are on my bucket list of groups to see play live one of these days. I think this summer is ramping up to be one of those good years for concerts. In June I'm going to see The Cure and in July Peter Gabriel w. Sting. Theres a number of acts coming through CNY/Syracuse that if I knew I could fit in the time with work, I'd go.