What happens at RWS Sunday

BF_in_Indiana

Considering we'll most likely only have two QBs on the roster, d'ya think anyone would DARE start a "We want Matthews" chant the first time Drew throws an incomplete pass?

:wacko:

Do the boo birds come out early stemming from last season or is everyone going to cut Mularkey and company some slack early???

18438[/snapback]

The Boo Birds will come out chanting "We want Gregg Williams" and start lighting their torches! The Boo Birds are very fickle!

Considering we'll most likely only have two QBs on the roster, d'ya think anyone would DARE start a "We want Matthews" chant the first time Drew throws an incomplete pass?

:wacko:

18442[/snapback]

Actually I think they are more likely to start a "We want Bannan" chant. 3rd and 1 all day!!!!

If we turn the ball over or go three and out on our first three possessions, and Jacksonville scores on each of its first three possessions and takes a 17-0 lead, then I might expect the boo birds to come out. But unless something drastic like that happens, there shouldn't be anyone booing a week from tomorrow.

Actually I think they are more likely to start a "We want Bannan" chant.  3rd and 1 all day!!!!

18449[/snapback]

Considering Bannan's not likely to be here a week from tomorrow, I wouldn't consider that likely at all.

Schmuck. :wacko:

Outta here - type at y'all from down Columbus way tomorrow. Maybe.

I read on Pro Football Talk that if the Bills aren't ahead at halftime, the whole coaching staff will be fired. :wacko:

18461[/snapback]

That is Pro Football CENTRAL

So, let me get this straight here, a sellout crowd on Opening Day is supposed to keep quiet if the Bills suck? I seriously do not think so. If they are doing poorly, beer consumption is increased, fights in the stands increase and booing increases. Bills crowd is never quiet and it doesn't matter if it's Opening Day or Game 16 in a 13-3 season or a 2-14 season, if they suck, they hear about it. Period.

I read on Pro Football Talk that if the Bills aren't ahead at halftime, the whole coaching staff will be fired. :wacko:

18461[/snapback]

And if that does happen, what the players will do is look to the crowd for what to play. Each Club seat will have a small keypad (like on Millionaire) with the keys marked "Pass", "Run", "Punt", and "Field Goal". Whatever the majority presses, is what the team will do. Plus it's tied into the Jumbotron, so the crowd will be able to see what was choosen in realtime. Of course the Jags will be asked to please not look at the Jumbotron. I'm sure they'll comply, it's only fair.

Jags DL will give Bills OL fits. Down goes Bledsoe ... again.

18448[/snapback]

You mean just like last year? What was it again? Ahhh yes... 38-17, on the Jags homefield no less. Nothing different here folks. Bills win in a route.