Season Over - TT in Review

Virgil

He is the most athletic QB in the league. Let that sink in for a minute. TT is only going to get better. I have a feeling next year Roman is really going to take the handcuffs off him & unleash him. I think we finally got our QB & yes I would try to resign him in the offseason. If you wait until after next year you are going to pay a fortune for him, I think you could probably get him signed this offseason for 10 -11 million per season. If he has the season next year I think he is going to have he is going to cost double that next offseason.

If it was 10-11 mil per year, I'd absolutely lock it up, with a buy out clause. However, I don't see him taking that little

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved watching him lead the Bills the year. There were rough spots but all in all he did more than I even expected on the field. It was almost exactly a year ago that I brought him to this board's attention. I knew he could escape, run and throw and was a good leader and professional from watching him at VT but he got even better than I thought in his 4 years with the Ravens.

Areas where he surprised me:

- consistency in accurate throws. He threw a nice ball at VT but every so often there was the WTF throw. He still has them but are very much less often. And when he's on it's more like surgery than I remembered.

- off the field approach and professionalism - he was a good kid at VT and was never in trouble but the way he handles the team, media, fanbase, Buffalo community and himself has been most impressive. I think there are zero Bills fans that aren't happy having TT be the face of the franchise from a professional image point of view.

- Dude is legit fast - both change of direction and top end - he got caught from behind some at VT - I don't think I saw that once this year unless someone had the angle

Needs work (AKA nit-picking):

- decision speed - will come with time as the game slows down and he develops rapport with Sammy and the corps

- touch throws - has a hard time with these - will improve

- needs to switch from Ranch to Blue Cheese

Thanks for a great season, TT !

You think he's better than Luck, Mariotta and Carr? I like him but those guys are clearly better.

I think that they are all in very different systems. Luck is better. Mariotta doesn't have TT's arm. Carr is a tough one for me.

Week 17 did a lot for me in terms of signing off on TT for the future. I don't see a throw he can't make.