12-30: Rex Ryan's Wednesday Presser

26CornerBlitz

Rex Ryan: "It's a Big Challenge in Front of Us" (14:19)

The Bills head coach talks about how the Jets are different now from when they faced them in week 10, and about the young players getting a chance to step in on defense.

@buffalobills

"I'm excited more than you know. I know our guys are going to prepare well. Big challenge in front of us." #NYJvsBUF

CXfCUoxWwAECKMM.jpg
@SalSports

Rex: "Obviously a big challenge in front of us this week. The Jets are playing at a very high level."

Rex: Jets Bilal Powell playing very well for them. Big difference-maker over last several weeks. Also playing more 4-wides lately.

On if coaches should be GMs: "I know I wouldn't want to have that responsibility."

Rex on Todd Bowles: Agrees he should be "right up there" for coach of the year. Mentions Ron Rivera, as well.

DBs Merrill Noel and Sammy Seamster will be promoted to the 53 man roster.

Shady won't practice today. "We will see" if he plays Sunday - Rex.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: We all know how it looks right now for McCoy. It probably doesn't look real good.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on what he learned about himself: The biggest thing, I wish I wouldn't say some stupid things like I did.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: My heart was in the right place. I honestly, 100% believed we would be in the playoffs.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - Hoping Darby can return this week from groin injury. Bring him along steadily this week. Wait and see. #Bills

Rex- I'm excited for what future holds for this team, but focused about this game this week right now. #Bills

@viccarucci

Rex on changing his approach: "Probably so, because u look at the impact your words have."

Rex on boasting: "As bad as I truly believe it, maybe it's not the smartest thing to do."

Reporter: "Don't tell us you're going to turn into Bill Belichick?" Rex: "It's onto the Jets, what can I tell you."

@TyDunne

Rex Ryan: 'No question' Bills a different team this time vs. Jets ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/30/248247/

I could care less what he says to the media. Hell, read passages from Mein Kampf at your weekly pressers. What I care about is this defensive "genius" ruined a fantastic defense. Mario Williams dropping in coverage. !@#$ing puke.

but but but but but it was only 8 times or so!

Once is enough!

His talk is cheap and his actions lost. I have yet to see his effort, at least where it has impacted the team.

Some say our team shows flashes of getting it. Hardly believable. A broken clock is right twice a day; our guys played decent a few games

I could care less what he says to the media. Hell, read passages from Mein Kampf at your weekly pressers. What I care about is this defensive "genius" ruined a fantastic defense. Mario Williams dropping in coverage. !@#$ing puke.

Exactly! Listening to Windbag Rex discussing the sterilization of "useless eaters", or going on ad nauseam about syphilis would be much more compelling to his usual carnival barker schtik.