"Experts" Picks Week 17 vs the Jets

CodeMonkey

I think it will either be a big win for us or a blowout. We have nothing to lose so I would expect them to open up the play book and throw their inhibitions out the window. The last time we played them it seemed like we were scared to make mistakes. This game it's time to just let loose and play some football. With an undisciplined team like ours I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Could be a disaster or it could work to our advantage. So in summary, I don't expect this game to be like the last time at all

Jets 31

Bills 17

Or

Bills 34

Jets 17

Week 17 picks: Which teams will win and why
NFL Nation reporters make their weekend picks, which include a consensus on the game of the week between Adrian Peterson's Vikings and Eddie Lacy's Packers.

N.Y. JETS AT BUFFALO

New York: Contrary to popular belief, this isn’t an easy matchup for the Jets, who have dropped five of their past six games versus the Bills -- including three straight on the road. Ryan Fitzpatrick, returning to Buffalo for the first time since being released, played one of his worst games of the season in Week 10 against the Bills. In the end, though, the Jets are the healthier and more motivated team. Bills coach Rex Ryan desperately wants to beat his old team, but do his players feel the same way? Doubt it.

Jets 24, Bills 21. -- Rich Cimini

Buffalo: The Jets haven’t lost since Ryan Fitzpatrick trimmed his beard, which should cause Bills fans to wonder: Why didn’t he try that strategy when he was in Buffalo? Everything about this game -- from Fitzpatrick possibly earning his first playoff berth, to former Bills coach Chan Gailey possibly leading the Jets’ offense into the postseason, to Todd Bowles turning Rex Ryan’s 4-12 team from last season into a contender -- has the potential to sting Ryan and Bills fans this Sunday. And guess what? Buffalo probably doesn’t have a healthy enough squad to stop the Jets.

Jets 28, Bills 20. -- Mike Rodak