Bill O'Brien coach of the year?

Big Turk

Rivera is a lock, even if the Panthers lose their final two games

Bigger question is wins the Comeback Player of the Year? Carson Palmer or Adrian Peterson

personally, my choice for an award would be that it should go to the player who came back from missing time from injury, not because of a suspension for beating his kid. But that's only my opinion....

Good points and I like O'Brien, but IMO, COY has to go to either Rivera or Arians.

These two are my picks. i just can't say the word Beliche#@$%. Even though he has 12 wins with 25 different offensive line formations, and losing most of his offensive weapons. The bottom line is the Evil Emperor could be coach of the year every year.

Is it just me, but don't you guys think the Patriots song as they come out on the field should be the Evil Empire song from star Wars. God the paralells.

These two are my picks. i just can't say the word Beliche#@$%. Even though he has 12 wins with 25 different offensive line formations, and losing most of his offensive weapons. The bottom line is the Evil Emperor could be coach of the year every year.

Is it just me, but don't you guys think the Patriots song as they come out on the field should be the Evil Empire song from star Wars. God the paralells.

I would put Andy Reid in the running as well. What he's done with that team in a year is miraculous. Losing Charles and winning the way they are, that's a scary team. Starting 1-5 and pulling off an 8 game winning streak to put his team in great position to make the playoffs is crazy! Eagle fans are regretting the day they ever dissed this guy and easily one of the most if not the most underrated coach in the NFL.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

personally, my choice for an award would be that it should go to the player who came back from missing time from injury, not because of a suspension for beating his kid. But that's only my opinion....

It's not even close, the Comeback Player of the Year and should ahve the name of the award be renamed to his name is Eric Berry.

The guy comes back from Cancer, and is playing at a pro bowl level. That is a story you sell to our youth. Not a RB who abused his kid, and by the way has 7 kids from multiple monthers and only sees him once a month, and chooses to hit him with a branch.

That would be disgusting. I love Carson Palmer, but it's Eric Berry. Done. Cam for MVP, and Berry for comeback player.