PB52 worst NFL MLB per PFF

boyst

What exactly is Rex's defensive philosophy then? What kind of defense places every single player out of their element? So we now need three new LBs, a new safety, and a NT? Is that right? If so it's a total disaster and I blame Marrone for quitting.

without a solid my and mike Ryan's defense is always going to be subpar.

We needed a safety disregardless due to a-aron Williams injury.

Brown was acceptable at LB but was always a position we should improve.

Bradham was always limited in his abilities.

Dareus has never been a nose

Kyle Williams never capable of consuming the middle

This team is a 43 team cover 1 team. This team is by no means a 34 cover 1 team. We fix the cover 1 issues of poor LB's by playing a **** ton of cover 4 creating turnovers with secondary whilst our LBs are complete nonfacftors.

In zone, which we have found Hughesnsuddenly able to play, our LB's can't cver enough space to stop the quick passing game that teams like the Giants destroyed us on. Yet we stack up well to the Dolfins outside pass game.

Against a team like Carolina we would get handled because they pass on 4 levels. Deep, outside and over the middle than out of the backfield dumps. Cotchery and olsen over the middle. Ginn over the top. Brown and funchess outside. Stewart and Ginn in the backfield.

To see our flaws on defense. Watch good offenses scheming against us

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is Rex's defensive philosophy then? What kind of defense places every single player out of their element? So we now need three new LBs, a new safety, and a NT? Is that right? If so it's a total disaster and I blame Marrone for quitting.

At least this defensive system rescued Manny Lawson from oblivion or irrelevance.

smart players catch on and survive longer than gifted athletes due to their ability to play more dynamic schemes

Don't get me wrong I like Lawson and I agree he's a smart player but we as a fanbase can't be happy when 3 young and productive players all of a sudden start looking bad on a football field.

Did Ryan even look at some of the ways Pettine and Schwartz utilized Robey as a blitzer? I can't remember a time this year in which Robey got to the QB or even attempted to go after him.