This team is offically no better than last year

Virgil

Best we can finish is 9-7. When I think about the Defense we had last year, the upgrades on offense, just the overall hype going into the season....How is this season anything less than a colossal failure?

This game (Eagles) summed up the entire season for me. The only thing surprising to me was the amount of deep passes on 3rd down. (I really wonder if that was Tyrod or the playcalling) But we just were not a prepared team out there. We were back to our penalties. The pass rush was mediocre at best. And we leave the field a loser against a very beatable team.

Oh yeah, and another game where "emotion" was high and we couldn't transfer it into a win.

Honestly, I'm just sick of all of it. I have no reason to believe that next year will be any better because I genuinely believe this is a coaching issue. This is a game played with emotion and how that emotion is channeled falls on the coach. We saw what this defense is capable of last year and with our 2nd game against NE. Yet we continue to run schemes that neuter our rushers.

Rex owns this team. He owns the result. There is no evidence whatsoever to indicate he is capable of getting this team ready to play when they need to. At least not in the duration to win critical games or WIN MORE THAN 2 !@#$ING GAMES IN A ROW!?!?!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if all we did was bring in Greg Roman, keep last years staff (I know that Marrone quit), we would be in control of the wildcard right now. Instead, I guess we are looking forward to the draft and another year of Rex's loud mouth expunging hot air.

!@#$ you Rex and Good night

We are worse than last year in Defense and Special Teams, Offense is a little better

Penalties are way worse. this last game 15 penalties for 101 yards

Defense is way worse. 30th in sacks from #1 in the league. #4 in total defense to 20th

Offense, and can run the ball because of a great RB. The rookie QB is exciting but limited in what he can do. A major flaw was shown to today in the offensives line inability to pass block against a strong pass rush. The line has improved but what does it say about a RT off the street playing better the the starter, and backup!

Special teams has regressed.

NY Jets 8-5, Buffalo Bills 6-7