Had enough with the Defense this year

The defense has not been as dominant as expected this year, but they were absolutely tremendous in the late part of that game on Sunday. They have had stretches in games where they have been excellent and then there are stretches where they just cant stop anybody. It's frustrating, but I feel like, given another offseason in this defense and with Rex being able to switch out some pieces on the roster that don't fit well for what he wants to do, I think the defense could be great next year.

Same for the offense. We might be at the beginning of an exciting time for the Bills.

Agreed

When we have attacked and blitzed we have had success. Indianapolis and the 2nd Patsie** games for example. I feel like I'm in the football Twilight Zone where we think we got an aggressive defensive coach who keeps playing coverage instead of coming after the QB.

Kurt Warner says you can get any QB off his game with pressure. We can get pressure when we want to but often, it seems, don't want to for some unknown reason.

Why can't resident geniusses such as Sal or Tim ask Rex about this at one of the press conferences?

The thing that really gets me about the D is how many 80+ yard drives we give up. Again, I think I'm in the Twilight Zone and Jauron is back with his bend don't break defense.

Agreed

I've read so many comments like....If Houston would have scored at the end.....Houston almost stole the game........none of those things happened.....game is over....Bills won.....big game Sunday...stop looking back

Agreed....As Parcells said "You are what you are". We lost to the Jags, Giants and Chiefs and beat the Texans, Dolphins and the Titans in close games.

The defense has not been as dominant as expected this year, but they were absolutely tremendous in the late part of that game on Sunday. They have had stretches in games where they have been excellent and then there are stretches where they just cant stop anybody. It's frustrating, but I feel like, given another offseason in this defense and with Rex being able to switch out some pieces on the roster that don't fit well for what he wants to do, I think the defense could be great next year.

Same for the offense. We might be at the beginning of an exciting time for the Bills.

I think the Bills defense is playing well at times despite the lack of being able to get pressure on the QB because of a some players having really good games.

Rambo has been brilliant in some games with his hands in 3 turnovers in one game. Ron Darby should be defensive rookie of the year for his play this season. Gilmore was having a very solid year before the injury.

Now think about how bad this years team is in getting pressure on the QB, (30th in sacks), and yet the Bills secondary has still been playing lights out at times. Just think what this years defense would look like with more pressure on the QB!!

I think the Bills defense is playing well at times despite the lack of being able to get pressure on the QB because of a some players having really good games.

Rambo has been brilliant in some games with his hands in 3 turnovers in one game. Ron Darby should be defensive rookie of the year for his play this season. Gilmore was having a very solid year before the injury.

Now think about how bad this years team is in getting pressure on the QB, (30th in sacks), and yet the Bills secondary has still been playing lights out at times. Just think what this years defense would look like with more pressure on the QB!!

Their run defense has regressed. They are now 16th against the run. Their pass defense has also regressed. Over the past few weeks even Darby has limited success. Peterson from KC will be the Defensive Rookie of the year. He has 5 INT and has his team on a 6 game winning streak. People notice wins