Who is having a better season? Darby vs Gilmore

FireChan

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is having the better season?

• Darby
    • Gilmore

Cuz Darby played Hopkins 90% of the game!

Hopkins had one good drive and could have been called for two penalties.

Darby>Gilmore and its not even close. Btw, Darby knows how to tackle!

this is...backwards. Hopkins had his good drive when Gilmore went out of the game.

this is...backwards. Hopkins had his good drive when Gilmore went out of the game.

Again, go watch the game, Darby played against Hopkins 90% of the game.

If Gilmore had Hopkins, then which player did he tackle when he got his injury?

Darby shut down Hopkins the whole game except for 1 drive.

Once again, board members not watching the game and throwing analysis without knowing the facts.

Cuz Darby played Hopkins 90% of the game!

Hopkins had one good drive and could have been called for two penalties.

Darby>Gilmore and its not even close. Btw, Darby knows how to tackle!

Again, go watch the game, Darby played against Hopkins 90% of the game.

If Gilmore had Hopkins, then which player did he tackle when he got his injury?

Darby shut down Hopkins the whole game except for 1 drive.

Once again, board members not watching the game and throwing analysis without knowing the facts.

You are not correct.

They didn't match against Hopkins, so he was covered by the corner that happened to be on the side he was playing.

I haven't counted snaps, but from memory, he was lined up on Gilmore's side a little more than half the time (Gilmore plays RCB; Darby plays LCB).

You are not correct.

They didn't match against Hopkins, so he was covered by the corner that happened to be on the side he was playing.

I haven't counted snaps, but from memory, he was lined up on Gilmore's side a little more than half the time (Gilmore plays RCB; Darby plays LCB).

This is correct. Darby was not on Hopkins "90% of the game."

I just rewatched the game in condensed mode.

Hopkins was lining up on both sides. They didnt throw much when Gilmore was on Hopkins. However, Darby seemed to see more of Hopkins on passing plays and Hopkins lined up on Gilmore side for more running plays.

So it could be the Texans were trying to attack Darby more than Gilmore.

Anyways, lets hope that Gilmore is healthy.

Gilmore>Mckelvin

Just saw your post Bandit...you are correct about Hopkins lining up on both sides.

BTW I won my bet on under 6.5 receptions for Hopkins thanks to the BIlls defense.

Has to be that a lot of you guys don't actually watch these games.Darby has been fantastic this year rookie or not.Gilmore is playing well yes and you could make an argument for him but to say Darby haso been less than stellar is crazy talk.Even against Hopkins who is a freak of nature he played well.Yes he was on him most of the game and YES that was a two hand push off offensive PI call...BLOWN.Darby for President

Has to be that a lot of you guys don't actually watch these games.Darby has been fantastic this year rookie or not.Gilmore is playing well yes and you could make an argument for him but to say Darby haso been less than stellar is crazy talk.Even against Hopkins who is a freak of nature he played well.Yes he was on him most of the game and YES that was a two hand push off offensive PI call...BLOWN.Darby for President

No, he was not on him most of the game, and nobody has said that Darby hasn't been great.

Because teams throw to the middle of the field and work against the other 5 players in the back 7 (safeties and LBs).

There's a reason that Hopkins' slightly-above-average performance was, by a huge margin, the best game of any #1 WR against us this year.

There's no room here for logic and facts here. Kdiggz is on a roll. again..

Darby all the way, Have been waiting for Gilmore (he has had his best year) to play like Darby is now playing since he got here. I think Darby is a better tackler as well, I noticed on two of his tackles this weekend the strip motion, anyone else pick up on this? If Darby as a rookie is trying to tear the ball out whenever in control or going to the ground, continues honing this he could be something else, he is already in the receivers back pocket on most of his plays.