Non Drew Post (sorry)

richNjoisy

The Seattle Seahawks on Wednesday reached a seven-year agreement worth more than $50 million with Pro Bowl left tackle Walter Jones, avoiding him being tagged the team's franchise player for the fourth consecutive year.

Cross him of the Bills fans "in our dreams" list

Seahawks still have tag left to put on either Alexander or Hasselbeck

(If I were Matt, I'd leave. To many dropsy receivers)

The Seattle Seahawks on Wednesday reached a seven-year agreement worth more than $50 million with Pro Bowl left tackle Walter Jones, avoiding him being tagged the team's franchise player for the fourth consecutive year.

241882[/snapback]

I sure wish that Hasselbeck was coming to Buffalo.

241882[/snapback]

And there goes Jonas, off to find the team that will give him 6-7 mil a season.

Jonas will easily bolt for more cash...thats one less LT on the market now.  I'm curious to see how the Bills react to that situation, hopefully Rian Diem is on his way to Buffalo to replace Jonas.

241920[/snapback]

Diem is a RT and not all that athletic, do you plan on shifting him or BIG Mike to LT?

Diem is a RT and not all that athletic, do you plan on shifting him or BIG Mike to LT?

242540[/snapback]

Diem played all over the Colts O-Line, they plugged him at at LT when Tarik Glenn went down last year with his knee injury. And I was VERY impressed with him, he looked dominant at times this season. You could definitely see what he meant to the Colts when he went down in that playoff game and the Colts O-Line crumbled without him. I'd definitely take him.