6, off seasons, 10 games 5 games out of first.

Doug Whaley has been senior management for 6 seasons. We have played 10 games. We are five games out of first. We have zero wins against teams with winning records so far this season.

Should someone start another GM of the year thread?

How long did it take you to conjure up this masterpiece? clap.gif

Is the moon full?

I get it, but to me it's pretty simple. The officiating didn't cost us the game. We didn't come to play, now this whole spreading the blame around to the GM and the HC just seems ridiculous to me. Our gameplan offensively wasn't that great, TT had a rough go of things, we still aren't utilizing our best WR and you're not going to win many games only putting up 13 points. To start blaming Whaley and others, the guys on the field need to make the plays they should be making. Coaching is part of that, but this loss was a team loss. The D played well but made a few bad mistakes that cost them, the O was just rough, Roman didn't call a good game, and they need to improve time management and their utilization of their TO's.

I get it, but to me it's pretty simple. The officiating didn't cost us the game. We didn't come to play, now this whole spreading the blame around to the GM and the HC just seems ridiculous to me. Our gameplan offensively wasn't that great, TT had a rough go of things, we still aren't utilizing our best WR and you're not going to win many games only putting up 13 points. To start blaming Whaley and others, the guys on the field need to make the plays they should be making. Coaching is part of that, but this loss was a team loss. The D played well but made a few bad mistakes that cost them, the O was just rough, Roman didn't call a good game, and they need to improve time management and their utilization of their TO's.

I agree WRT blaming GM and HC.

For once (unless I missed it) I wasn't chastised for criticizing Tyrod. :lol:

I asked if it were play calling or execution. Why there were not a lot of balls thrown to Sammy ?? I just don't know. Beyond a catch a PI call would suffice.

I believe it actually is. :lol: Well, there's this in the forecast too.

eeyore-rain-cloud-pessimism-pessimist.jp

LOL how appropriate

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever