[closed]Was the NFL's streaming experiment on Yahoo a success or d

sfladave

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/yahoo-nfl-streaming-bills-jaguars-score-streaming-buffering-yahoo-exclusive-rights-fees-london-review-first-time

I'm back in Buffalo and I watched the game on CBS with my season ticket holder family! Good times mostly!

I heard a lot of negative feedback from friends who had to stream the game! I'd like to hear what everyone's experience was with the streaming.

MODs if already in a discussion please merge.

Pre-game Yahoo was fine, full hd quality, stable and well performing. Note that while watching streams, especially in HD, local problems often interfere. Notably incorrect configured WiFi (100Mbit WiFi doesn't mean it can sustain a 100 Mbit perse), unstable connections causing issues and simply having insufficient bandwidth.

That said I switched to gamepass for the game because that allows me to set it to fullscreen.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.