A Nice Little story

billsfan_34

I am just going to drink. Although I am actually looking forward to the bye week because I know I won't get disappointed.

On that note, I have thought about trying some creek and steelhead fishing. Any advice? Never been. So you need fly rod or will regular spinning rod work?

You can use a spin rod---at least 8 feet in length. The gander mtn vortex 3500 is a great real and wont break the bank. You have to use fluorocarbon line for your leader unless you want to spool the whole reel that way but its expensive. I like havin a neon colored main line so I can see it and have the right angle. If you inbox me I can tell ya where to go and how to rig. I dont want to waste anyones time in here as alot probably arent interested

Its like a real Paleo diet. Go commando and stab the bastard fish. Never saw it coming. Spear through the back.. gut it ...roast it over open fire....drink grog...fish good...beer good...life good...

Now were talkin....Next time for sure haha

You can use a spin rod---at least 8 feet in length. The gander mtn vortex 3500 is a great real and wont break the bank. You have to use fluorocarbon line for your leader unless you want to spool the whole reel that way but its expensive. I like havin a neon colored main line so I can see it and have the right angle. If you inbox me I can tell ya where to go and how to rig. I dont want to waste anyones time in here as alot probably arent interested

Now were talkin....Next time for sure haha

IT is a board full of dudes.....everyone is interested.....

By the way, when I was reading your original story I was riveted. It was like I was there. I could feel the cold water beating against my balls and my face at the same time like you did when you got sucked into the current and grabbed the rock. You should write stories and sell them for profit. I recommend Kindle books for $2.99 . You tell a good story.

IT is a board full of dudes.....everyone is interested.....

By the way, when I was reading your original story I was riveted. It was like I was there. I could feel the cold water beating against my balls and my face at the same time like you did when you got sucked into the current and grabbed the rock. You should write stories and sell them for profit. I recommend Kindle books for $2.99 . You tell a good story.

Thats true but one or two will certainly find a way to twist it all so I dont wanna bother. LOL it wasnt fun no I am contemplating not going on the jettie of rocks in the lower niagara at devils hole next time I go there but wait whats the fun in that? I had a friend once get stuck out there one night until 3 am

i thought you were just going to let the current take you and end your bills fan woes.

Ya know that would certainly expidite the seperation

At least the Sabres are going to be better this year......wait..what?

I love watching Eichel play hes special and when he has a few more years in the league he may be elite