NFL.com: The State of the Bills - Is Ryan's Plan Working?

Doesn't sound like it in his pressers. He continues to make excuses, he agreed with his players to an extent but I'm skeptical that things drastically change. Rex's ego is too big.

Yes, the hope for humility with Rex is probably like asking Donald Trump to be quiet and reserved.

He has said that he'll not repeat the same mistakes he made as HC of the Jets. Here's a premium chance to prove he's true to his word and keep some of his most important players engaged and in his camp.

I agree with this. I guess we'll find out soon.

I'm not super worried. If anything, the 3 losses will keep us from being complacent and allow Rex to make adjustments. 2 of the losses were at the hands of undefeated teams, and may remain undefeated for a good majority of the season.

Let's see what we can pull off in these next 3 easy weeks. I think we are a lock for 2, might even come out with 3 wins.

Excessive use of exotic coverages and disguises are for when you need surprise to make up for lack of talent.

Exactly! If you're better than the other guy you simply do what you do and go with it.

While I dispise the Patriots look at their offense. They pretty much do the same thing week in, week out. Yet they consistently come out on top without worrying about running a lot of gimmicks and getting too cute or over-thinking things. Why? Because they have good players.

The Bills defense has good players especially the front 4. Get rid of the exotic and overly complex approach and let them play. Forget forcing the players to fit the 'system'. Take the dog off the chain and let them loose this week.

Is it working?

Hell no! The only positive to take from our 3-3 start is that the teams that beat us have a 14-3 record combined.

I guess the emergence of TT might also be a positive but I am not 100% convinced he's the guy. We now know we complete certainly that EJ isn't.

Was the strength of this team Rex took over was the defense? Who sees a championship level defense in those first 6 games? If Rex had done what he claimed he would have done, we would need to score 20-24 a game to win every week. Well NE and Cincinnati rolled the Bills D. One that does not generate pressure on the QB or make big plays.

I had a feeling this was coming. Everything you needed to know occurred in NY. at least he could have gotten us to the playoffs before he screwed things up.