What a Beautiful Day

and all is well with the world.

Have you ever noticed how the morning sun reflects off the thin layer of ice on the small body of water? It is just the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.

Or have you ever seen a mama deer and her fawn walking across an open field with the morning sunrise glistening on the frost that hangs on the branches of the trees and brush. It is overwhelming.

There is a great peace in the world, and I wish good will and love to all mankind.

:D

Have you ever noticed how the morning sun reflects off the thin layer of ice on the small body of water? It is just the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.

Or have you ever seen a mama deer and her fawn walking across an open field with the morning sunrise glistening on the frost that hangs on the branches of the trees and brush. It is overwhelming.

There is a great peace in the world, and I wish good will and love to all mankind.

:D

239958[/snapback]

Who are you?

:blink:

239958[/snapback]

Wow. Sounds like someone had a REALLY good enema this morning... :D

Wow, two days in a row, I woke up to a spectacular sunrise again today. This is truely a wonderful world that we live in.

However, I am often saddened to see some of the not so happy news that comes our way each day. For example today I read that Mrs. Johnsons storage shed was damaged by a fallen limb that had not yet been removed after the horrible ice storm that we experienced. I am sure that the community will come together and perhaps hold a bake sale to raise some much needed funds to rebuild this fine womans storgage shed.

Then I read that Mr. Kurckenburg was invl=olved in a accident at the intersection of state route 49 and Hogpath Road. While the passenger in the other vehicle was treated at the scene with only minor injuries, Mr. Kruckenburg was not so lucky. He had to be cut from the vehicle with the jaws of life, and careflighted to Wayne Hospital. His condition was listed as serious, but stable. Please be sure to keep him in your prayers.

As I see these stories in the news, I am reminded that not everything in this world is as rosey as my existance. So I will be sure to give thanks to God for my blessings, and continue to work hard to be an even better person.

Always remember: Don't be a hater.......love the Creator :rolleyes: