If we take 1 step back with JP and then

JP-era

I say this with the utmost respect.  Please GAB......GET A BLOG.......

Happy Valentine's Day Sue...I loved your comment to Hoggy in the deleted thread.  Thanks for making me laugh.

239427[/snapback]

I am a jersey girl with in the nyc tri state area. Would you expect any less of a comment. :blink: For I susan crowley dont take sh-- from anyone.

Hello there:

Common sense will tell you that they cant do it all. The offense needs to step up.

It was just starting to click. Now Tom Donahoe is going to do something so STUPID to set the offense way back. :doh:

Running game behind this offensive line :blink:

239414[/snapback]

The O-line is better than you give it credit for. We obviously need to address Jennings (either way) and possibly upgrade left guard... the rest is working much better than this time last year. What you're saying about common sense doesn't make sense to me. I cannot agree that they were starting to click (although I would have if the O produced vs. Pitt) but I do think they improved significantly over 2003. I'm not ready to say we can win more games than last season with JP, but I'm also not ready to say that he can't do just as well at the helm. The rest of the team is primed and fully capable of producing victories. And these guys can no longer sit on the bench for 2 and 3 years...

The O-line is better than you give it credit for. We obviously need to address Jennings (either way) and possibly upgrade left guard... the rest is working much better than this time last year. What you're saying about common sense doesn't make sense to me. I cannot agree that they were starting to click (although I would have if the O produced vs. Pitt) but I do think they improved significantly over 2003. I'm not ready to say we can win more games than last season with JP, but I'm also not ready to say that he can't do just as well at the helm. The rest of the team is primed and fully capable of producing victories. And these guys can no longer sit on the bench for 2 and 3 years...

239434[/snapback]

[/quote

You are saying the oline is better :blink: Oh please stop before I pull a stomach muscle from too much laughter

239434[/snapback]

[/quote

You are saying the oline is better :D Oh please stop before I pull a stomach muscle from too much laughter

239435[/snapback]

It certainly is much better than last, and I doubt a single poster here other than you would disagree with that.

1 & 15 is the best the bills will do with this rookie. Giant step backwards from 9 & 7.

Get ready to start crying the blues.

239358[/snapback]

1-15? :D Why not 0-16? Everyone knows that you are not happy with the likely direction the Bills are taking at QB, but what credibility do you expect to have after posting things like this?