Where is the bully Rex?

Pete

We got bullied against NE and the GMen. And then we were stupid on top of that. A dumb bully who gets their ass kicked again and again is no way to go through life

This is being overblown. Hughes, Aaron Williams, Robert Woods, and I'd say Preston Brown to were already hot heads when Rex got here.

Rex brought in Tyrod. Cool as can be.

He brought in the guy who was supposed to be an actual bully. Model teammate so far.

He drafted Karlos and Darby---supposed mistakes with character issues right Rodak?

What the mistake has been from day 1 and Rex has a large part in this....is the PUBLIC proclamations of being a playoff team. That's always been comical to me. They can feel that way in the locker room and should. But when you and the media have been hyping it up since OTAs, that builds pressure. And when that pressure mounts and things go bad or not in our favor, you can easily crack and lose your cool. And as we've known since last year...we gotta few guys like that.

It happened vs New England with all the hype. And it happened today bc I think they started to think they were being unfairly penalized. And they lost their composure.

I want TT (not Rex) to come out tomorrow and say "we're not a playoff team. We aren't playing like it. And that talk has to stop. We need to worry about Tennessee. End of discussion."

Edited by Big Blitz