Double Sold Seats

Bookie Man

So we're sitting in 330, 10 of us. A few minutes into the 1st quarter 5 guys come and say we're in their seats, they have tickets that match ours. Ushers come over freaking out, make us get up, saying that one of us purchased fraudulent tickets. They take my friend that bought all the tickets to some office and ask him questions and such and come to the conclusion that they just messed up. Meanwhile, the remaining 9 of us are just standing in the hallway until the 2nd quarter while they sort it out. They then, give those 5 guys seats somewhere else and then let us sit back down. Big pain in the ass. Anyone else have this problem? And does it merit any kind of compensation? I'm over it now, but I was kind of ticked at the time. Thanks.

So we're sitting in 330, 10 of us. A few minutes into the 1st quarter 5 guys come and say we're in their seats, they have tickets that match ours. Ushers come over freaking out, make us get up, saying that one of us purchased fraudulent tickets. They take my friend that bought all the tickets to some office and ask him questions and such and come to the conclusion that they just messed up. Meanwhile, the remaining 9 of us are just standing in the hallway until the 2nd quarter while they sort it out. They then, give those 5 guys seats somewhere else and then let us sit back down. Big pain in the ass. Anyone else have this problem? And does it merit any kind of compensation? I'm over it now, but I was kind of ticked at the time. Thanks.

That sucks. if the team is at fault i would guess you got some comped tickets to a future game headed your way. I would call tomorrow.

If it was their error, and you missed a quarter and a half, call the ticket office and ask for compensation. If that doesn't get you anywhere, try social media posts to the one buffalo page and see where that gets you.

If all of that fails, a registered (snail mail) letter to Russ Brandon or Pegula's office is probably your last resort. You don't have to be mean or anything, just tell them what happened and ask them how they would accommodate fans in that situation.